- Hair extensions should be washed and conditioned at least once every two weeks.
- Using a wide paddle brush gently brush out the hair.
- Apply a generous amount of our recommended shampoo (or shampoo of your choice) to the hair, starting from the top, running your fingers through the hair and stroking the shampoo all the way to the bottom of the hair. Repeat this process until the hair is clean (foam will be white).
- Squeeze out the excess water and apply a generous amount of our recommended conditioner (or conditioner of your choice) using the same technique. Wrap the hair in cling film and place in a plastic bag for 10-30 minutes. Rinse and then air dry.
- Hair extensions should be washed using conditioner ONLY, at least once a week.
- Wet the hair first before applying a generous amount of conditioner to it. Stroke the conditioner through the hair starting from top to bottom, this will detangle and clean the hair at the same time. Use a tangle teezer to further detangle the curls.
- Repeat this process until hair is clean
- Apply a generous amount of hair mask to the hair, wrap it in cling film, place it in a plastic bag and let it sit for 10-30 minutes.
- Rinse and air dry.
Our recommended products
1. Shampoo: Garnier Ultimate Blends Silicone Free Shampoo,with coconut oil and cocoa butter
2. Conditioner: Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner
3. Hair Masque: Loreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil, Curl Nourishment Masque